- 20g milk or dark chocolate, optional
- 2 tbsp Grounded Pleasures Original Drinking Chocolate
- 1 tbsp boiling water
- x2 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 300ml milk of your choice
- x1 graham cracker or digestive biscuit*, crushed
- x2-3 Grounded Pleasures Marshmallows
If using, melt the chocolate in a double boiler over the stove or in the microwave. Once melted, dip the rim of the large glass into the chocolate so you have chocolate coating the entire rim of the glass. Any additional chocolate can be drizzled down the insides of the glass.
In a very small bowl or cup, mix together the drinking chocolate and boiling water until you have a smooth runny paste. Spoon about half of this chocolate mixture into a large glass, making sure it runs down the sides of the glass.
Add the two scoops of ice cream, and pour over the milk. Pour the remaining chocolate mixture over the ice cream and milk, and sprinkle over some of the crushed graham crackers. Top with Grounded Pleasures Marshmallows. Enjoy Immediately.
Makes x1 iced chocolate suitable for a 470g glass.
*x1 crush biscuit will be enough for a few iced chocolates.