- 250ml milk of your choice
- 2/3 cup of ice
- x1 scoop of vanilla ice cream
- 2 tbsp Grounded Pleasures Seven Spiced Chai
- 1/2 tsp Grounded Pleasures Vanilla Extract, optional
- 1/2 tsp Grounded Pleasures Organic Panela Sugar, Optional
- Cinnamon, for Garnish
Add the milk, ice cream and Grounded Pleasures Chai into a blender or jug of a stick blender. Add the vanilla extract if using and panela if you want to increase the sweetness.
Process until all combined and the ice is crushed up.
Pour into a large glass and dust over some cinnamon to serve. Enjoy immediately.
Makes x1 iced chai latte suitable for a 470ml capacity glass.