- 250ml of milk of your choice
- 2/3 cup of ice
- 1 scoop of quality vanilla ice cream
- 2 tbsp Grounded Pleasures Seven Spiced Chai
- 1/2 tsp Grounded Pleasures Vanilla Extract,
- 1/2 tsp Grounded Pleasures Organic Panela Sugar
- top with a sprinkle of cinnamon
Add the milk, ice cream and Grounded Pleasures Chai into a blender or jug of a stick blender. Add the vanilla extract if using and panela if you would like to increase the sweetness.
Process until all ingredients are combined and the ice is crushed.
Pour into a large glass and dust over some cinnamon to serve.
Makes one iced chai latte suitable for a 470ml capacity glass.